Sunday, June 25, 2017

Viewsonic VA2259-sh - 22 inch IPS monitor

Bought another Viewsonic monitor for my usage. This time it's the Viewsonic VA2259-sh, which is a 22" IPS panel monitor from Viewsonic's value range of monitors. This monitor comes with a matte screen, which is a must-have feature for me these days. I can't stand monitors or TVs with glossy screen.

This Viewsonic VA2259-sh produces good punchy colors and good viewing angles. Minimal IPS glow all around. Reading text is still comfortable for me with the native Full-HD 1920x1080 resolution on Windows 100% dpi scaling.

Downside?

The only complaint from me about this monitor is the unstable base stand. A slight knock on my desk will shake the monitor.

Check out this model Viewsonic VA2259-SMH on Amazon.com which has two extra internal speakers.

Check out some photos of the Viewsonic VA2259-sh below.




5.5 stars Energy rating

Pre-installed arm stand. 

Plastic base. 


L-R: HDMI port, VGA port and 3.5mm audio-out jack.

Matte 22" IPS screen.



Frameless design. 


OSD buttons at the bottom.


Side view. 


Standby indicator light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment