Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Bosch GSB 180-LI Cordless Drill

Got a Bosch GSB 180-LI cordless drill as a replacement for my old wired drill. I was looking for the cheapest cordless drill that is able to do masonry drilling for some time. And it has to be from a reputable brand. Other reputable brands were on my list too, like Makita, Dewalt and Hitachi.

This Bosch GSB180-LI was the cheapest among the cordless 18V drill of similar specs. I had some doubts whether it has enough power and torque to drill into my brickwall that has thick concrete. But to my surprise, it managed to drill without fuss; not the easiest but not too much effort either. Make sure to pair it with good quality bits and correct ones for the job.





What's in the box: drill, manual, charger, two battery packs, and complementary Bosch masonry drill bits by the seller.



AL1814CV charger.

Bosch GSB180-LI charger.



Sliding battery onto the charger.


No comments:

Post a Comment