Thursday, September 11, 2014

Redmi 1S - Calibration of your phone sensors

While I was playing GT Racing 2 on my Redmi 1S, I noticed the car was swerving slowly to the left even when I hold it straight. So I decided to re-calibrate the accelerometer and gyro sensors.

Goto your dialpad and type *#*#6484#*#*

You can also type *#*#64663#*#*  to access Engineering mode.

As you can see the menu is still in Mandrin (Chinese). Scroll down to 29 and 31 to calibrate sensors.


*Update: Good news, Prince.Paul.K on the MIUI forums has done a translation to English on this. You'll need to download the apk prepared by him and push it to the system/apps folder. Follow this link.

2 comments:

  1. sir i have same problem and i have done your steps ..... but my problem doesnot solve can you explain in details how to solve this problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This hardware test app is officially translated to English in the latest update update ( version 45 ).

      Delete